Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can I transfer from comunity college to a private college?

I am getting ready to start my first year of college at a local community college. I am a very driven person, and I intend on pouring every ounce of energy I have into school. That being said I plan on transfering to a University in 2 years. As I was reading up about colleges and which ones where the best. I noticed that private colleges promised superior education, and a more hands on approach. I plan on majoring in psychology, prehaphs early child development. I always strive for the best therefore I wanted the best possible eduction. Is it uncommon for private colleges to except a student from a communtiy college despite excellent grades and high test scores? And is there anything else I can do to improve my chances?





If not can I attend a public UC for the first 2 years and then transfer with good grades to a private college?

Can I transfer from comunity college to a private college?
yes its possible esp when your grades r superb. pl dont look down on cc. its not all tt bad. and some hv good reputation too. as for psych its quite stable and both pte and cc do offer the same menu. its good tt u wanna excel. keep the spirit up and goodluck


No comments:

Post a Comment