Wednesday, July 14, 2010

College and Career Advide?

I moved out of state to go to college in Los Angeles so I could be in the film industry and now Im in college but only 2 colleges offer my major and I dont like Los Angeles and Im depressed and now want to transfer to college in New York but if I move I would have to pay out of state fees but I have film conncetions in new york and sine I dont have acar I can take the subway to auditions and internships but if I stay here my mother will pay for my college and this is the film/television capital but I'm depressed here. So what should I do? and please give serious answers

College and Career Advide?
Wow. I must say you have a complicated situation in there. It's either you go to LA or NY. Think about it this way, why don't you go to a place where you can have a good learning environment? Can't your mother pay for your college in NY? If you don't have money, I guess you just have to stick to LA. Anyway, you can have friends there so it won't be as bad as you think it is. Good luck!
Reply:LA is the center of the entertain ment world. BE in LA


No comments:

Post a Comment