Tuesday, July 20, 2010

College question?

Hi im going to be a high school senior in the fall. My courses are: Regular senior english, regular government, ap physics b, ap calculus bc, microbiology, math intel and thats it... Is this at all good preparation for a pre dentistry related schedule in college? I mean the dat has math, and bio right? I heard that you have to take psychology in college and i got into ap psych.. But dental school want you to take the requisites in college not through ap.... Also is microbiology good for dentistry because microbio deals with diseases and more related to dentistry correct? I am also taking ap stat now. Am i ready for college? Note: Im going to st johns university in queens, what should i major in and what courses should i focus on in college for pre dentistry. I am very smart and go to a competitive school in nyc. Do I also stand a good chance to be a dentist? My gpa is a 90 in high school. Thanks for your help!

College question?
Hi,


I used this program to get my college.With this program,you don't have to search for the right colleges.The right colleges will find you.More than 6600 colleges are participiting in this program.It's easy and FREE.Check it out here:


http://urlcut.com/1pnpn
Reply:Note - Psych shouldn't be a prerequisite ... it should be a Social Science gen ed credit. You should be able to transfer it. I live right by St. John's university. I'm 99% sure they will take ALL AP credits if you get a certain score. Good luck!





Idea - call their admissions office and ask them all of these questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment