Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Solution on College Entrance Examination?

I got some respones from the previous question. I think that it is great reponses but what i want is not getting a degree as i am planning to get to a college that is studying for Advanced level. e.g. GCE A level. So it means that the college still focus on Science, Math, English, Geography and History, but in an advanced level. I had taken an international exam GCE o level examination in Singapore and the exam is just like any other international college entrance examination. But i think that my score won't be able to reach a junior college since i did not study much during the exam. Are there any solution to solve the problem? Like taking a placement test or online college entrance examination or any other exam, test, solutions to help me get to junior college? Or any test that has the same standard like GCE that has an exam in early March and result given in May? Not a getting degree or a diploma college.. Please not ''bribe the examiner'' or ''retake one year'' solution.

Solution on College Entrance Examination?
Contact the school that you are interested in attending and ask them. Each school may vary. My university had a placement test for math and foreign language; I got into the school but they needed to know just where to place me in those areas.
Reply:Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment