Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Question about college deadlines?????

checked out my college planner online and it tells me that there are a bunch of colleges that have deadlines this month and in august. I haven't even started to send out applications to any colleges or build my cv or college portfolio , am i gonna be locked out of these colleges already. i start college in the year of 07 but do i have to start applications now????

Question about college deadlines?????
Yes, you should start filling out applications as soon as possible, but I don't think that the actual deadline for those schools are what you think they are. Those deadlines may be for Early Decision or Early Action. Most college deadlines are late December or early January. GOOD LUCK!
Reply:hurry up!





I would just go to the local college office and ask for help. They have councilors to help you and do it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment