Tuesday, July 20, 2010

College question?

last year i dropped out of my college because i had a low gpa 2.2.





So after the semestet i just went to a diff college and changed my major. Now that the first semester is over at my new school, i really dont like the school, i want to come back to the old school. When i left the old school, i didnt finish the semester so i got all F's and im sure my record is all bad over there. If i decide to come back, what will happen? Am i gonna have those grades in record still? Or is there a way to just start over at my old college and transfer the New units i have in my new college and then just transfer it to my old college as if i just started?

College question?
i think it really depends on the institution, you are going to have to call your old schools admissions office to find out.
Reply:i wish i could help you but i'm trying to find a course to go to college for and it's hard not to know what u want to do





can anyone help me tho?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


No comments:

Post a Comment