Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Selecting a college?

Hi all!





I've applied for BE/BTech courses thru anna university.





I want your advice on how to choose a college.





Suppose in the counselling session if i get my preferred course in a "not-a-good-college" should i select it? or go for selecting another course which is available in a GOOD college??





Should we give importance to college?


Suppose if i get a course in a good college can i select it?





Should we give importance to college or to course?





Thanks.

Selecting a college?
Well, I think what you're trying to ask whether getting the major more important or going the the right college more important. You generally don't chose your courses until you've accepted the college acceptance.





Choosing your major/college is really up to you.





If you already have a job lined up or planned, then major is more important. Otherwise, just have fun in college.





But I recommend you visit every campus you get accepted to. I've noticed a lot of my friends who visited the campuses were much happier than the ones that don't. Each campus is different, people are different, girls are different. *wink wink*





Enjoy college, and good luck.
Reply:http://www.quintcareers.com/choosing_a_c...


No comments:

Post a Comment