Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Question about college?

ok, i need some advises on my plan for my future, so thanks for reading.


-im living in las vegas and is planning to apply for loan to go to college, for the first 2 years, i will be studying at a community college(ccsn) since i was not doing so well the first two years of my high school, and after the first 2 years, i'll be transfered to a regular college(unlv).


upon the completion of my college, i'll apply for a medical school, and again, use student loans to pay for the tuition.


i'll learn all the pre-med course in my 4 years of college.





-my question is, is it possible to get two different set of loans to pay for my college, or simply get one loan and not pay anything back till after graduation, from med-school?


if it is possible, can you give me some information/ advices on how should i approach/ apply this decision?


Thank you very much.

Question about college?
Sounds like me when I went to pharmacy school. Yes you can have multiple loans and lenders, If you are lucky enough to be an out of state student like I was for pharmacy school. you will learn to look for many , many different loans options and get to know your financial aid person very well. When I graduated with loans I owed about 200k
Reply:You can start paying on your loans whenever you choose and still get the whole "pay 6 months after you graduate" deal. I don't know your reasoning for wanting a different loan other than getting a job while you go through the upper coarses and start paying, and you can do that any time.

teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment