Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Undecided or a Maybe Major/College for Scholarships?

I'm a junior and to save time for college applications in my senior year, I've been looking into a few scholarships. I'm confused about the sections of "Intended/Current Majors" and "Intended/Current Colleges" because I am wavering between a few majors and as for colleges, I haven't even applied to any yet or visited any (besides college workshops).





Right now, I've been putting both "Undecided" and my "maybe" majors/colleges and I think that may cause the scholarship commitee to think I'm not dedicated or some other reason.





So for scholarship applications, should I put Undecided for both sections or put Undecided AND my "maybe" majors/colleges or just put my "maybe" majors/colleges because I am stuck deciding on what I want to major in and what college I want to go to and although I have a sort of vague idea of the majors and colleges, it's not entirely certain because all my activities and classes don't necessarily relate to one major right now or one college.

Undecided or a Maybe Major/College for Scholarships?
Alot of people think the way you do, no one knows where they're going at junior year ... I didn't think about college until october senior year. So don't think scholarship committees will view that in a negative light (unless the scholarship is for a specific college or major).





However don't put undecided AND a major, that's just confusing. Just put either and make sure that scholarship isn't for a specific major or school and it doesn't matter if you change.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment