Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going to college is the toughest thing i have to do all day?

I year ago I used to go to this very prestigious and great college... but due to some reasons i failed and therefore i had to change to a very small college but the studies are much simpler here. I changed my college as i thought i wont be easy for me to face my earlier batch mates who will be a year ahead of me. Since I failed my friends and girlfriend are ignoring me. But when I go to my new college... my memories haunt me and the fear is overwhelming.... i see my gf ,friends and professors from my past college everywhere although they are miles away. This is the reason why i dont go to college often. I have told my parents ,psychiatrist and my counsellor but they don understand me... they are always mad at me saying that it is my last chance. Now I want to do suicide.....I have also tried doing it but i pulled out of it.... But i have made up my mind to do it. I think of suicide all the time. Please help

Going to college is the toughest thing i have to do all day?
suicide is not th answer........its the dumbest thing u can ever think of.....listen a lot of ppl out there have huge problems than u do.....u think of it cos u focus only on urself.......mostly on ur negative things......failin in college doesnt mean u fail in life......it just makes u a better learner.......learn from all wt u have gone through.......learn to live ur life to the fullest cos what u r is god's gift to u n what u make out of urself is ur gift to god......u dare think of endin ur life......god gave it to u......not to ruin it but to live for others
Reply:don't worry all that hard work will someday pay freatly for you so continue the hard work **** head.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment