Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sixth form college.?

I applied for a really good sixth form college %26amp; thought I'd get a place because the headteacher of the college said she'd strongly recommended me...now I recieved a letter from the college today saying I didn't get in %26amp; have to go to my second choice of college. The thing is, the college I have to go to now (I already got the place) is not as good as the other one %26amp; it's really getting me down.





Any of you ever been rejected from a college application? Did it get you down? Or do you feel happy in your other college?

Sixth form college.?
It makes difference where you go at college level, you go to lessons but its up to you what you learn. If you make the effort and try hard you could get A's in the worst college in the country, as long as your happy at college anyway doesn't matter how good it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment