Tuesday, July 20, 2010

College transfer?

i got a gpa lower than 2.0 so i transfer to CC to get an associate degree.....but now here is a big problem...


i cant graduate in CC, i m an international student so...


for colleges, i m planning on transfering to Texas Tech., Oregon Institute Tech., or Seattle-Pacific U.


But the guidelines dont necessary suit the best so...can someone give some ideas? either on the colleges you been to or on the schools i put above...my gpa will be an issue for letting me back to 4 year college....


which colleges are less competitive...i was planning on going to George Mason U. in Virginia, or Western Virginia Tech., but i havent really talked with their advisors....so...


Anyway,,,here is a point, i still have a year to go...but i want to have a school in order to choose my future classes...


i m studying at Bellevue Community College...rite now...

College transfer?
Come to Marshall University. It's accredited of course.
Reply:UTB (University of Texas at Brownsville) has an open door policy. So they'll accept you. I transfered there this year and they transfered all my grades execpt all the F's and W's. My GPA is actually higher than it was at my previous college.

wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment