Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I manage college FT without working a FT job?

I am 20 and just started college for a 4-yr program as an independent student. I worked full-time after high school and lived on my own. Then I went through alot just to start college. College is in a different town/county and I had to move in with my sister who is also attending college there. I didn't have money to have my own place there. Thing is, she is involved with cocaine and I can't stand living there. I just moved out to my girfriends which is 30+ min away. My classes are all through out the day. I have to get my own apartment, so I have to get a full-time good paying job (construction) to pay bills. I'd have to switch college to part-time at night. I know college is important, but so is having money to live. A PT job won't be enough money to pay rent/bills. How can I manage to have everything workout right and not quite college entirely? And I don't have mommy and daddy to support me.

How can I manage college FT without working a FT job?
Check out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - http://fafsa.ed.gov


No comments:

Post a Comment