Thursday, August 19, 2010

College Question :)?

First of all, thanks 4 taking your time 2 help me :) ok so i want to become a dentist, and ive obtained a G.E.D., and now i dont know what college to go to. i know i cant apply to a university because they wont accept my GED, ao i have to attend a Community college. which is okay on my part. but after i do those 2 years what University should i attend. also, what classes should i take at the community college? i am planning to attend Georgia perimiter college (GPC), and then transfer to University of Georgia (UGA).. What do u think? o yea and dont even bother asking why i couldnt get my high school diploma! GLAD THATS OVER WITH!! loll THANKS GUYZ!!

College Question :)?
You can apply to colleges and universities with a GED. I don't know who told you you couldn't, but they were wrong. A GED is equivalent to a high school diploma for almost all US colleges and universities.


No comments:

Post a Comment