Thursday, August 19, 2010

College admission paper topic about a movie (Click with adam sandler)?

so i plan to write a college admission paper concerning how the movie Click which i saw around 5 months ago, changed my perception about life, myself, others, and how i changed as a person and behave towards others etc





the thing is, i wrote something similar concerning a differentmovie, which gained me admission to a college now program over the summer. now since this is for college COLLEGE, im just wondering if this essay is suitable.





for some reason i have high hopes for this topic since its very truthful, and no ranting is necessary with this topic at all (i dont rant anyway so.. yeah)





but im still unsure





so can i write it?

College admission paper topic about a movie (Click with adam sandler)?
By all means write the paper. That you wrote a similar paper for someone else is irrelevant because YOU are the author, and you can never be guilty of self-plagiarism. Look your previous paper over, see what you can use whole-cloth, and what you could improve. I have had occasion used the same basic paper for four classes, each one tweaked in minor details to apply to the subject of that particular class, and gotten 4.0 from four professors with little additional work. If what you wrote worked once, it has the potential to work again.
Reply:Hi





Yes I think you should write it. I have never written an admission paper, but if you wrote one that was similar, and it was successful, then I suggest you go for it. I wish you luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment