Thursday, August 19, 2010

College advice?

K I got into this state college as an Upper Division transfer student (starting as a Junior) for this current Spring semester. However, I looked into it with a counselor and saw I only needed one class to graduate this semester with AA degree this May. So that is what I'm doing now.





So do I need to re-apply for the state college for the Fall '08 semester? Or is it like once you get in, you're in. You just gotta tell the admissions you wanna attend Fall instead?





OK and I am transferring with over 60 transferrable units, hence my upper division status. Now the application said b/c of this I only need to submit my college transcripts. That SAT scores and HS transcripts are only needed if you are a freshmen or transfer with under 60 units.





But when I go to my state college's webpage and log in it says my "to do" list has "submit HS transcripts" and "SAT/ACT scores". It also lists college transcripts yet I submitted them already!





Can anyone please shed some light on this for me? Thanks

College advice?
Repost this question in a diff section and category and you will get an answer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment