Tuesday, August 17, 2010

College Search Help?

Hello, I am currently a senior in high school and am having trouble finding a college that I like and offers the courses I like. I am really looking to major in Computer Prgraming, and have a game design course with that. I also dont want to travel more then like 5 hours driveing distance from where I live which is Harrisbug, Pennsylvania. My SAT score was 1550 but I think thats good enough for most colleges, I dont want a very competitive college. If anyone has any suggestion it would be much appreciated. You can list colleges out of 5 hour drive. I will consider going far away from home. Im overwelmed with colleges and stuff, need suggestions. Thanks

College Search Help?
Sir I would recommend Penn State or the University of Pennsylvania. They have excellent programs in Business and Computer Science. Do yourself a favor if you can get into the University of Pennsylvania do it. You will write your own ticket in life.. GOOD LUCK !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment