Thursday, August 19, 2010

What college in St. Louis, MO has graphic/web page design?

I'm having trouble finding a college in St. Louis that has a bachelor’s degree for visual art, or digital media, or graphic art/web page design of some sort. I use to attend a college where I was majoring in digital media but I came back home to go to community college. I'm wanting to change back to graphic art/web page but I'm getting married in 2009 so I don't have time right now to change my degree since it'll put me behind.





I'm going to be living in the St. Louis area after I'm married and I want to find a college that offers a degree in the digital media, graphic art/web page design field.





I want to get a BS; otherwise I would just attend the community college and get an associates in graphic art.





Know of any?


Thanks

What college in St. Louis, MO has graphic/web page design?
http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/





This is the US Department of Education list of colleges. A little looking around should help you find what you are looking for. Make sure to also look at SIU - Edwardsville also.


No comments:

Post a Comment