Thursday, August 19, 2010

Community College as an alternative? Independent student?

I'm 17 and about to go independent from my parents once I hit the legal age... which is about 7 months from now?





Do you think I can make it out with a great job after I graduate if I juggle part time jobs while studying college classes at a Community College??





I don't know how I can cover my living expenses though... like place to stay, rent for the place to stay, food... I don't even need luxury items right now...





Do you think I can make it?





I have decent enough grades to get into good colleges... but I'll be financially broke since the whole independency and the college stuff....





WHAT SHOULD I DO??? What are good ways for me to save money? Like rent-a-bed [where you rent a bed in a house and you can live there]. And no I don't want to talk to counselors, therapists, etcetera.





Working in Forever 21 and Banana Republic


I earn an average of 220$ per week.


Rent-a-beds should cost about 200$ per month.


Community College Classes should be cheap enough...





Also,

Community College as an alternative? Independent student?
although a community college is more economical than a university -- it still isn't cheap -- tuition is reasonable -- but books are almost as much as the tuition -- do you have a dependable vehicle? -- is there any way you could stay at home? -- you can apply for grants and student loans -- see the college's financial aid office -- you will be in a better position to get a good job if you go to school -- it may take longer than you want it to -- because you'll have to work full time hours -- but -- it's worth the time and money

teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment