Thursday, August 19, 2010

College dorms or living at home?

I'm a freshman in a community college , but i will probably spend 1 or 2 years in community college and then transfer to a 4 year college .





I'm 17 years old and full time student living at home with my mother , but my mother is a single mother and she doesn't have a good job and is only working for rent so she is going crazy and is planning to go back to our country . There's no way that i can afford to pay rent myself! , and now i don't know what to do , I qualified for financial aid but i don't know if college dorms will take people with financial aid.





do you think is a good idea or not to live on campus???

College dorms or living at home?
Go live on campus. You should be able to find out whether or not the financial aid can be applied to the living expenses while living in a dorm. Also, if your finances have changed let the financial aid office know and maybe you will qualify for more aid. Or you might have to be a student full time and work part time to help pay for the living expenses. Good luck.

teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment