Thursday, August 19, 2010

College graduate/non college graduate earnings statistics?

I really need some help, I'm trying to find a site (any site) that has statistics for the estimated average earnings of a college graduate (any degree) and a non college graduate (dropout or never went to college).





I need it for my english paper for english, and my teacher is really picky with this sort of things. He actually checks if the statistics are any similar to his. So I can't just make up nay number and I need to show proof of my research. The site url would be my proof.(works sited) He told us of this paper due Friday, and he told us today, so I am really panicking. It's a 1500 word paper, some statistics would really help out my point and add about some ~400 words to my paper. I tried seaching using google and yahoo, but no luck.





Please help!

College graduate/non college graduate earnings statistics?
The U.S. Dept. of Labor's site has a ton of good info. Try this link: http://www.bls.gov/bls/wages.htm





I'm not sure if there's anything specific to just recent college grads, but the info is broken up by industry, demographics, and geographic area. There's a lot info there. Try searching w/in the site or if all else fails "google" it.





Good Luck

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment