Thursday, August 19, 2010

Job / college / advice?

So I'm a 23 y/o guy. I started community college right out of HS, the following Fall, and just started with my GE not quite knowing what I wanted to major in. I made the mistake of getting serious with this girl shortly after, too fast. It was one of those head over heels type love stories. We both put college on hold, working full-time to save up for an apartment together. Two weeks before we supposed to move in, she dumps me for this other guy at her work who had a "crush" on her. I'm left heart broken, yadda yadda yadda.





So long story short, and I've been at this community college for about five and a half years. I do feel like I'm gettin my act together, priorities straight. I'm graduating (finally) from the college with an associates degree and few certifications. I already got into a State College to major in English...pursuing to be either an English teacher or Copy Writer (or both).





I just got laid off from my job, and it's been hard finding new work. I still live with my

Job / college / advice?
suck it up buddy, nobody said life is easy


No comments:

Post a Comment