Sunday, August 22, 2010

At college full time having a baby, can i claim for childcare ect?

I'm 18 and at college full time which is anything from 22 hours to 30+! The course i'm on doesn't finish untill June 2009 and my babies due 10th December and i'm wanting to stay in college unitll Dcemeber and return in January! I've already begun to look for a child minder for while im at college as my boyfriends in the army and can't look after the baby. As i'm at college full time i don't have a job and wondered if i'd still be able to laim childcare tax credits as i'm at college 22+hours a week! Also if me or my boyfriend i would be entitled to child tax credita and taxcredits? Thanks

At college full time having a baby, can i claim for childcare ect?
If you were living together as a couple you would be entitled to child tax credits and childcare fees of upto 70%ish. Your college may have some grant scheme to help with fees if you speak to students services they may know of some award scheme specific to yoour college to which you could apply.


If you live at home speak to student services anyway.
Reply:I'm sure you probaly can

wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment